As you may know from reading my other post, I am a new graduate and now I have been going in for interviews! This is the outfit I wore to my interview a couple of days ago!
The rules when picking business casual attire for an interview or every day wear:
- High neckline – Cover your cleavage and shoulders
- Fingertip length skirt – You don’t want to bend over and give the office a show
- Manageable heels – Make sure your heels are comfy and you are able to walk in them
- Wear a watch – You will always have the time without needing a clock or your cellphone
- Moisturize – Your skin looks so much better (this is best to do when getting out of the shower, but make sure to reapply when showing your legs)
Thanks for reading! Comment below to let me know what you think of my new look! Subscribe to Sincerely, Juliette to receive e-mail notifications when new posts are created!