Life at 22 (almost 23) is crazy. As a recent university graduate, my life consists of going from one job to the other and hanging out with friends. True to my busy Gemini nature, I’m always on the go… And I love it.
In today’s post I am going to share with you the contents of my purse. Because every female has some sort of purse, (tote, briefcase, crossbody bag, etc.) to carry miscellaneous items in while on the go and I want to share mine with you.
*Disclaimer: I must admit that this was a great way to clean out my purse. I recommend it to everyone…it was very therapeutic!
First thing’s first:
I got hold of this faux tan leather purse as a second hand investment from a friend. It’s a great “everyday” purse as it’s deep, lightweight and holds a lot of stuff.
Super fashionable? No.
Does it compliment my outfit and serve it’s purpose to store things? OH YA.
I would love to invest in a beautiful designer handbag for the future.. but as a student, it’s not a priority. I find it rather silly to invest in a $300 purse, only to have $20 in it. Personally, I would rather have the $20 purse with $300 in it, but that’s just me. 😉
The contents: (Starts at the top right)
- My house keys.
- A old concert stub: Daughter @ The Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, ON.
- Lip stain collection: Revlon
- “Free Cup of Tea” from David’s Tea
- Free sticker from Smoke’s Poutine. #Canadian
- Gotta keep the breath fresh! Excel Spearmint and Chocolate Mint from the restaurant that I work at.
- Extra long cable and wall plug for my Iphone 5… Ask anyone who knows me. I’m notorious for my phone being at 3% Battery Life.
- Red coin purse (A gift from my grandmother when she was traveling in China) Red is the colour of wealth right??
- A loonie, a quarter with a moose on it and a nickel with a beaver on it. #CANADA.
- My beloved Starbucks gold card. Don’t Judge me for my coffee habits and I won’t judge you for yours.
- A lighter (IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES MOM!).
- A bright yellow library return receipt (reading is good for you!).
- My Daniel Wellington watch… (AKA.. my baby).
- Some random rings from H&M that I found at the bottom of my purse.
- A receipt from TACO TUESDAY at Taco Farm in Waterloo, ON.
- A receipt from my favourite art store.
- My undergrad student card.
- Two Sharpies, one in gold and one in black.
- My Gemini constellation mini notebook. You never know when you need to jot down a thought, good idea, funny joke or phone number.
- A pen. (….duh).
- Two pairs of sunnies. One in tortoise shell (F21) and one in purple (a random consignment shop).
- 3 TYPES OF HAND CREAM… from L’Occitane.
- Antiperspirant. So I can stay sweat free and smelling like Hawaii.
- Two different types of EOS lip balm.
- Nest Perfume in “Indigo”. This stuff is my secret weapon. While wearing this perfume a cute boy once told me I smelled like “pretty-flowery-lady”. #WIN
- Last but not least.. My go-to beverage. An Arizona Green Tea.
That’s all folks.
HAPPY HUMP DAY.